1.27.2011

Unforgettable Moments...

It is moments like these that I can't believe where I am in my world! I don't know how I thought that my children wouldn't grow... but they are... I try to jot down the funny things, or the things I think I want to remember forever... This is one of those moments!

Today at lunch Tye took a bit of his sandwich and came running over with a mouthful of food wide open and trying to talk to me... Mommy, my tooth is out... Let me see... No... Looks like there is still a tooth there... although I could tell it was on it's way out... Mommy pull it out.... Tye you need to finish the food in your mouth and then I will help you... Mommy I need a napkin cause it is going to bleed...
Got paper towel so he was ready. Told him to take another bite of sandwich, there is no point in pulling it yet...
Tries a bite but you could tell he was too scared to take a "real" bite... Mommy can you get it out... play with it a little more and then I will try...
I grab it with a towel and pull... Mommy hurry it is bleeding... you popped my tooth out!

After all the celebration, I ask Tye... Who in the world said you could get so big? I surely don't think we are supposed to be this old yet... He says...Mommy, Jesus told me last night I needed to get stronger...

As a good friend of ours says... And who would we be to argue with Jesus!

This is Tye's second tooth and now he is ready to get the top ones out! Tye we love who you are becoming and we have loved watching you get there so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment