3.21.2011

Lollipop Craft Shoppe...

Well... I have broadened my horizons and attempted something outside my comfort level...
I had a blast!
I spent the weekend alone and while I was home I pulled out the sewing machine!
... Not a new sewing machine as I had been thinking about as I had no idea how expensive they were... no this sewing machine belonged to my Great Grandma...
After I figured out how to thread it and then realized I had to unthread it to make a bobbin and then thread it again...
I finally started sewing! Mind you, I am not great at cutting, writing, or sewing in a straight line!
I wanted to post something new at the Lollipop Craft Shoppe besides bows only...
So I gave a shot at pillowcase dresses for little girls that have matching flip flops and bows!
I thought I should include some pictures here for you all to see!
Well... I didn't do too bad... could of used a trick on the Armpit, but I managed without... I still have a little hemming to do since they are so big on my Stinker... but I would be glad to make them for any orders!
Happy Crafting Out There!


No comments:

Post a Comment